Prospective STALL HOLDER application form
Thank you for considering the ‘Taupo Market’.
As the owner / operators we pledge to make our decisions in the interest of all stall-holders and their customers, and in the process create a venture that the people of Taupo can be proud of.
Monika and Hermann Geister
Ten dollars per one metre frontage
$ 30 for 3x3m site
$ 60 for 6x3m site
$ 45 for 4.5m site
$ 15 for table site ( umbrella only, no gazebo )
$ 5 extra for electricity
ALL Vehicle parking at our discretion, in the interest of creating a great market atmosphere. NO vendor cars parked in ‘Centre Court’.
On very busy days an area on the other side of the ‘Active Art Centre’ will be opened. I will endeavour to let you know in advance when this happens.
Trash and Treasure Fair Every first Saturday of the month
$ 20 per car - payable on entry
Set up is from 7AM and you should aim to be ready by 9AM
please allow extra time for delays due to access congestion
- Central North Island location
- Tourist destination and still most popular with Kiwis
- High visitor numbers and well managed frequent event
- Weekly posts and up to date communication
- Power, water, parking, clean modern toilets
- Right next to the Taupo CBD
- Advertised monthly ‘trash and treasure’ fair
- Lots of customer seating - some under cover
- Ample customer and vendor parking
- Weekly, local musicians / entertainment
- Free / discounted support for local fundraising groups
- Well managed, ongoing advertising
- Weekly radio advertising and interviews
- EFTPOS – cash out facility